Instructions for international payment
- For Foreign participants are making payment via Paypal app directly
- For Foreign participants are making payment through our ambassadors in Korea / Taiwan / Thailand / Japan / India / Singapore if you have not Paypal account ( our Ambassador will collect your money included 06% fee of paypal and they will transfer to us by paypal app then )
- Step 1 : Order the booking on website http://lapachangaede.com/ticket
- Step 2 : fulfill all information ( including Promoter code / ambassador name / Discount code / name list of participants IF ANY ) and Select method of payment by PAYPAL gateway
- Step 3 : after booking order is done, please check your email's inbox ( & junk box ) to find your booking confirmation . We will re-confirm the grand total amount after added 06% of Paypal fee by email.
- Step 4 : After received our final confirmation email . you could proceed to make payment via Paypal app ( our Paypal Account: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/hoangvanlong ) or to our local ambassadors and you please send your proof payment to us by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 5 : After we received your payment , we will issue E-Ticket within 7 days and send you by email
- Cautions : All published prices on website does not include 06% service fee for receiving money through paypal payment gateway. our website add 06% surcharge to the total fare before making your payment via Paypal
** Paypal Account: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/hoangvanlong
*** In case, you make a short payment, not enough total ticket fare, please pay the remaining balance in cash at the ticket counter or additionally transfer money 15 days before the event takes place.
- List of La Pachanga 's Ambassadors in Asia
- Korea : Red Kim https://www.facebook.com/red.kim1 Phone Number : +82 01058172884
- Japan : Saeko Sugaya https://www.facebook.com/saeko.sugaya.9
- Taiwan : Calvin Wang https://www.facebook.com/CalvinWang1130 Phone Number : 0981-037-354 Email : email@example.com
- Thailand : Saori Wantanabe https://www.facebook.com/saoriwatanabe
- Singapore : Ali Alujah https://www.facebook.com/ali.ene.12 Phone No : +65 90053482
- India : Praveen https://www.facebook.com/kizpraveen
Note the provisions of La Pachanga
- Tickets are non-refundable, in case the event is postponed or suspended for objective reasons such as epidemics, riots, floods, storms, tsunamis, earthquakes, wars, fires or other problems related to politics, matters beyond the control of the organizer, the event ticket will be automatically transferred to the next event with the same value.
- Tickets can be transferred up to 2 times.
- Party tickets are upgraded to a higher combo package by paying the difference according to the actual price at the time of payment
- Tickets transferred from tickets of artists, teachers, or VIP guests to a 3rd party, the transferee (not subject to the above special application) will not be accepted.
- Tickets of performers transferred to 3rd parties (non-performer) must be paid same as fare value at the time of transfer.
- All terms and conditions related to accommodation services, hotels, travel, tours, please follow and refer to the instructions of operating provider of services directly during the trip.
- Please take care of your personal belongings during the time you attend the event, La Pachanga is not responsible for your personal loss or damage.
- You are solely responsible for issues related to your personal health and civil behavior. Take responsibility for your own civil and criminal actions if you cause trouble for security and order, possess banned substances, or cause damage to physical facilities where the event takes place.
- La Pachanga organizer reserves the right to change the performance schedule, event schedule, performer, venue, event program content to suit the actual situation or for other objective reasons to ensure the success of the event. Events are held in the best condition, BTC will notify or not notify changed information depending on the specific situation but still ensure timely information to customers via eventpage, fanpage or email if necessary. .
- Customers must comply with the regulations and working procedures of La Pachanga , we has the right to refuse you to attend the event if you do not check in, do not wear a check-in bracelet during the event period,
- If the check-in ring is damaged, it can be exchanged for a new one at the check-in counter provided that the damaged old bracelet must be presented at the check-in counter. We reserve the right to refuse to exchange rings if this condition is not met.